Job Title: Ssr. Linux Admin
Questions of «X» company for a Linux Sysadmin position, they’ll require in the future learning about AWS and Java.
- What is ansible and how it works
- What is the underlying way in which ansible works, it’s requirements and protocols
- How you do define different credentials for different hosts in ansible groups
- What is a vault and how you work with it.
- How do you guarantee accessibility to a database?
- What are the possible warnings about using a NFS to store the database data?
- Differences between hard and soft links.
- How could you read the last 20 lines of a file without scrolling through it
- Explain everything (all fields) that appears on the ‘top’ screen command
- Load Average
- PID, USER, PR, NI, VIRT, RES, SHR, S, %CPU, %MEM, TIME +, COMMAND
- Explain how to find what is consuming memory on the O.S
- How does the boot process works on Linux?
- What are inodes
- Explain configuration files like: /etc/shadow or /etc/groups
- Explain ACLs, what they are and how they work
- Which monitoring systems do you know
- «Nagios is well known in many companies»
- Differences between SAN and NAS
- How master/slaves work in Mongo, how a new master is assigned?
- Explain some SLA procedures
- Tell us about yourself
- Explain: __name__ = __main__
- What are namespaces, how do they work?
- What are generators
- How does lambda works
- Explain the purpose of yeld
- Differences between Lists and tuples (data structures and if the can contain each other)
- What are Classes and how they work
- Write scripts or explain python scripts, specially variables assignments, loops and decorators, some of them uses Jupyter notebooks others platforms as hacckerrank.
- Try, Except, Else, Finally
- Why is REST good?
- Would you be able to save REST request to (resend) or why would you save REST requests?
- Explain Stateless
What would you do
- If a server crashed and a database was running on it
Job Title: DevOps Specialist
Questions of «X» company for a DevOps position.
- Linear search Algorithm O(log-n)
- Exponential Growing
- Constant time algorithms
- Logarithmic Algorithms
- Linear Algorithms
- Big O Notation
- Insertion Sort
- Merge Sort
- Binary Sort
- Write code using Python
- How is recognized a second partition in GRUB (sda1,1), (sda0,1), (sda1,2)…
- What does cp -b
- What does /etc/services
- Default run level for X
- General knowledge on AWS and Cloud.